Monday, February 7, 2011

Little Blessings along the way

While I wrote about Getting things together a few days ago, I had been looking on Etsy.com for some monogram gown for Mason. I found a gown i liked and wanted to order. So I contacted the ladies to ask them if they have preemie size. They quickly responded that they were very sorry but the smallest size they had newborn size. I shared with the ladies what was going on and why we would need such a small gown.

Then God showed us the sunshine again!

These wonderful ladies went above and beyond. They custom made our little Mason a special gown. A beautiful gown. They hand constructed it to make it small enough for him. Also not only did they custom make this special gown....they wouldn't let me pay for it. This was their gift for Mason.

When they emailed me the photo of the gown, all I could do is cry. It is perfect, simply perfect.
Here is the gown.
The gown underneath is a newborn size gown.

Thank you again Anne Everett Rae for this very special gown.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, it's beautiful! I was praying that someone on Etsy would come through with the rest of your specialized wishes...this is so lovely. How kind of them :)

    Having faith helps get us through so much. Last night at church one of the ladies from the morning service left us a few things for our guy...well, a few things meant quite a lot of carefully chosen, new things. We are struggling to even pay our rent right now; the kindness of strangers is astounding sometimes, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful and so sweet of them. I'm so glad there are such kind people in the world. He will be beautiful in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is absolutely beautiful, and such a touching story. It's amazing the lengths that good people will go to, to help others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the most beautiful little gown I have ever seen! What wonderful ladies for making such a special gown! God bless them! Praying for you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!