Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Upsetting appointment today,

I had an appointment with Dr. G this morning. I thought today would be a usual appointment, blood pressure check, hear the heartbeat, weight check, and measure my belly. I was partially right...because they did do all those things. But then the appointment took a turn.

We were told we need to prepare for Masons arrival, soon.

With the fluid backup & the Edema, Mason is heading down hill. We knew that there was a major possibility that this was going to happen. And now it is happening.

We are going to do weekly sonograms to check on Mason. So we will know if he does make a turn for the worse. If Mason condition worsens we will deliver. We were told we will most likely deliver before 30wks now(if Mason makes it that far). That is only 5 wks away. There isn't much that they can do for him if he is delivered but at least we will get to spend some time with him.

We are still praying that Mason pulls through and beats the odds.

I wanted to share something with you :

The night we found out about Mason's conditions I had a dream. In my dream, I was holding a tiny baby boy. He was wrapped in a soft green blanket. I couldnt see his face but I could see his fuzzy hair peeking over the blanket. I was at the Gates of heaven, where an angel met me there. She took the baby from my arms and quietly whispered something to him. Then she gently smiled at me and turn and walked slowly back into heaven.

I had this dream again last night, same dream as before. I feel as though God is telling me he will take care of Mason till Mommy can hold him again.

18 comments:

  1. Megan, what a beautiful dream! God is indeed speaking to you with his ultimate love.

    Continued Prayers,
    April Shields

    ReplyDelete
  2. God will make it okay. Whatever the outcome, it will be okay.

    God bless you and your Mason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always praying for you and baby Mason! What a beautiful dream. God will make it ok and you will get through it all. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dream brought tears to my eyes. Dreams are indeed a way for us to hear messages we might not otherwise receive. Hugs and thoughts to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry. I can only imagine ... That was a beautiful dream, though. I hope God gives you peace beyond all comprehension in the midst of the unknowns.
    ~ Macchiatto from TB

    ReplyDelete
  6. My prayers are with you. I am so happy that you know God's love at this time...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so very sorry. I pray that you can feel the love of God supporting you as you and your family travel this road. I wanted to share a couple of blogs with you that you may or may not be aware of that you might find support from. The first is written by Stacy Delisle http://sgirl79.blogspot.com. She lost her son shortly after birth a couple of years ago. She doesn't write a whole lot anymore, but her blog still remains a great place to find information and support (and judging by a couple of her last posts she would probably be more than likely to chat with you about what's going on -- I'm sure she can relate at least at some level). Also, you might find http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/ helpful. I know you don't know me from anyone...I heard of your story on TB originally, but you've been on my mind and I just wanted to share. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I believe in dreams and I believe that the Holy Spirit comes to us in dreams. Find comfort in knowing that God knows the desires of your heart and He hears your prayers. So many of us are praying for Mason. Prayer is so powerful. Hold on to that dream and know that no matter what happens, Mason will be held in loving arms. Hugs, prayers and peace to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so so sorry. You have been in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to be. Your faith is so inspiring and that is a beautiful dream, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im so sorry. I am praying for your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am praying for you sweet baby boy! God will only give you what you can handle and he knows Mason is the perfect match for you! Stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely believe that God gives us dreams like that. That is most definitely such a dream. I'm praying for you, Mason, and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your dream gave me chills. Literally. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are praying for you and baby Mason! Continue to seek God for comfort and strength. Miracles aren't out of the question.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing that beautiful dream. God is indeed with you, your family and Mason, and will continue to be. Keep praying, and please know that I'm also praying for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have not followed your journey from the start but, a friend of mine just emailed me your link. As well as your post on thebump.com I am a proud Mommy of a 26 weeker. My girlfriend mentioned you were looking for preemie clothing for your son. To be completely honest with you, micro-preemies (a baby born BEFORE 30 weeks) don't wear clothing until they reach certain milestones. These milestones are usually a certain weight, ability to hold body temperature among others. BUT, I did find my son NICU acceptable clothing at preemiestore.com NICU acceptable meaning openings for tubes/PICC lines, monitors, ventilator etc. If you have any questions please feel free to email me or check out my son's blog parkertoday.wordpress.com
    mallen_08825@yahoo.com
    Lots of luck, prayers and love,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  17. your baby and your family is in my prayers. all my love!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for sharing your beautiful dream. What a strong woman you are! You and your family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!