Friday, April 1, 2011

Dr Gleason appointment update..

Today I had an appointment with Dr. Gleason. Thankfully these appointment are short & sweet! Nothing much to report back actually...

I gained 0 (zero) in 3 wks... and were not worried about it since Mason is growing & Im eating (even stopped on the way home from appointment to get some G's frozen custard!).

Blood pressure is perfect still! (yay)

Mason heart beat was in the 130s.

We talked about delivery again. They were thinking C-sec because of the cystic hygroma...but since the CH is almost gone.. I "hopefully" get to try a natural delivery(SUPER YAY) There is still the chance for a C-sec if Mason's heart cant handle labor. Also we wont be making it to our due date... and for this I am glad. With all the extra fluid I have, 40wks pregnant is NOT something Im looking forward to. So we agreed to stop at 38wks. This also happens to be the week of Colby's & I's birthday. WOW. Unless Mason comes before then. The 1st of May will be "full Term" for Mason. I cant tell you how happy we are to finally be able to plan for a close to full term baby!!!!!! YAY for MIRACLES!!!!

We have a bio physical profile ultrasound , growth, and doppler check for Mason on Monday morning at 11 15am. Praying all goes as well as it has been. These last few weeks have been amazing. Mason is "healing". His cystic hygroma is almost gone, his cord doppler is in the normal range, and he is growing like a weed! He is truly our miracle baby.

Also next week we will start 2x a week Non stress tests/sonograms on Mason from here on out to make sure he is doing / growing like he should. Yep...that mean 2 extra appt a WEEK , plus my reg weekly Dr appts....possibly 4 appts a week.

Also we have mailed out about 50 bracelets in the last few days!! If you would like a "Mason" bracelet let us know!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been following your blog but have never commented. I just wanted to say that I am so happy things are going well. Mason is truly a miracle baby and I am so happy for you! Many thoughts and prayers! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!