Monday, March 28, 2011

Special Gifts...

My very dear friend went above and beyond for our little Mason. She got us 200 beautiful wrist bands for Mason. They are light green and say " Prayers for Mason".... They are perfect. I knew that Cory & I would wear them, along with family & close friends. But I didnt expect anyone else to want to/care to wear a bracelet for Mason. Well....I WAS WRONG! We have had so many requests for them now! They are available to anyone who would like one! All we ask is for a small donation in Mason name in exchange! (march of dimes(top of blog) or just for Mason (on side of blog) Email me the donation & ur address and we will mail you your bracelet! prayersformason@att.net

And again ...THANK YOU for all your support and prayers!! They are truly working!

1 comment:

We love to hear from you!