Saturday, November 26, 2011

We had a Happy Turkey Day...






First of all.... Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!

Here is our rundown of Thanksgiving:

First we started at Cory's parents house. We had a yummy meal ( I brought homemade rolls and pumpkin cheesecake.) Mason was great all day , no fussing , just 110% good. (like he always is). He fell asleep after a few bites of lunch. Colby did really good up until his nap was interrupted... then he was mr. grumperpants for an hour or so.

We also went to my parents house to have dinner. Mason slept through that meal as well. Colby had a great time playing with his cousins at my parents house, and I got to cuddle and love on my niece Maddy. We all gave thanks and ate too much....just like we should.

Hope you had a great holiday as well!


PS.
Mason didnt sleep through Thanksgiving...though it kinda looks that way in the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!